プリス・S・アサギリ - Priscilla Sonada Asagiri [バブルガムクライシス - Bubblegum Crisis]
1) The Little Mermaid pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
2) Tangled pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
3) Aladdin pencil test via diehard-disney
4) Sleeping Beauty pencil test by Marc Davis via diehard-disney
5) 101 Dalmatians pencil test via diehard-disney
6) Xeroxes of Frank Thomas pencil animation for Pinocchio
7) Peter Pan pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
8) The Jungle Book pencil test via diehard-disney
9) The Rescuers pencil test by Ollie Johnston via diehard-disney
10) Alice in Wonderland pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
One of the finest moments in cinematic history.
Disney Enchanted 2007.Concept art.
I love how the Addams Family has ZERO slut-shaming. Like… honey you can dance naked and enslave someone with your womanly charms if you want to, I don’t fucking care, but so help me you’re going to get a college education first.
The Addamses are what every family should aspire to be like (you know; without the dismemberment and electric chairs as play time). Honestly, have you ever seen more unconditionally loving and supportive parents than Gomez and Morticia? And not just with the kids, but with each other. I think what’s especially unique about them is how open they are with everything. They don’t treat their children like children. They treat them like they treat everyone else; direct, and to the point.
I HAVE to reblog this…
It’s creepy how many good examples of parenting and romantic relationships there is in these characters, especially considering they are supposed to be the antithesis of the stereotypical American nuclear family.